The first OptoElectronics and Communications Conference (OECC) was held in Chiba, Japan, 1996, as an annual conference for the researchers and engineers working in the fields of optoelectronics, optical fiber transmission, and photonic network systems in the Asia Pacific region to report, discuss, exchange, and generate ideas which advance the disciplines of optoelectronics and optical communications.
Throughout the years, OECC has become the foremost international conferences held annually in the Asia-Pacific region, entered on the optoelectronics and optical communications profession.
This year, as its 25th anniversary, OECC 2020 will be held in Taipei, Taiwan, from October 4-8, at the HNBK International Convention Center.
OECC 2020 will continue the footsteps of its predecessors, to serve as a great platform for researchers to discuss and explore advanced technologies of optoelectronics and communications from device to system levels. We welcome your contribution to submit papers relevant to the following topics:
(1) Core/access networks and switching systems
(2) Transmission systems and subsystems
(3) Optical Fibers, Cables, Devices and Modules
(4) Optical active devices and modules
(5) Optical passive devices and modules
(6) Integrated Photonics and Nanophotonics
(7) Biomedical and Optical Sensing
(8) Machine Learning/ AI, Quantum Communication/ Computing, and others