Step 1 : Prepare your manuscript using the template
Each author is requested to write a 35-word abstract and three-page camera ready paper using the designated template.
Please DO NOT change the layout nor font pre-set on this template.
Please note the copyright notice should be displyed on the bottom left of the first page of your paper for it to be included into IEEE Xplore.
Authors must create a PDF file to submit the manuscript.
The PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant to be published on it. To ensure this, we strongly recommend to use the IEEE PDF eXpress at www.pdf-express.org.
You will need the Conference ID for OECC 2020:
Step 3 : Submission
The submission will be made via the on-line submission system. Please click the button below to access the system.
Procedure on the system is as follows:
1. Start with “Create Conference Account” and fill in with your email and password.
2. Fill in your personal informational.
3. Fill in the information regarding to your paper. You can also select if you wish the paper to be included in IEEE Xplore, and your preferred presentation style.
4. Upload the PDF eXpress certified file onto the system, the file name should be "PIDxxxxxxx.pdf"
5. You can add another submission or edit the previous submission by logging in your account until the submission deadline.